Full-Range Dual Element Line Array Module, PI-Weatherized, White
Each EVA module is available with either a 90 or 120 horizontal dispersion pattern and is acoustically designed to work with any other EVA module. Two versions are available with 6 vertical dispersion patterns (for longthrow), and may be combined for use as the main building blocks of a typical line array: EVA-2082S/126 (120 x 6) and EVA-2082S/906 (90 x 6). Mixed-model array configurations allow EVA to precisely address a wide variety of venues, e.g. EVA-2082S/906 for long-throw with EVA-2082S/920 for near-field coverage. A combination of these modules provides optimum vertical coverage for any application. Two versions are available with 20 vertical dispersion patterns (for nearfield coverage): EVA-2082S/1220 (120 x 20) and EVA-2082S/920 (90 x 20).
- Input Connections: Phoenix/Euroblock style screw terminals
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60 - 19000 Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 45 - 20000 Hz
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 50 Hz
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m: 104 dB
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 135 dB
- (Nominal -6 dB) H: 120
- (Nominal -6 dB) V: 20
- System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak): 350 Watts
- LF Transducer: (2) EVS2008, 8 In (203mm) Driver
- HF Transducer: (4) DH2005, 1.25 In (32mm) Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1740 Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 16 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 12 Ω
- Enclosure Material: Birch and Pine Plywood
- Grill: 16 GA Galvanneal, Powder-coated (PI Version - Stainless Steel with Hydrophobic Cloth
- Suspension: EVA Grid (Sold Separately)
- Height: 512.2 mm (20.17")
- Width: 596.9 mm (23.5")
- Depth: 369.1 mm (14.53")
- Weight Net: 34.56 kg (76.19 lbs)
We will deliver within 3 hours if the scope of delivery ≤ 30km from the store, separate purchase orders will be delivered online within 2 hours for orders with a value of 200,000 VND or more and apply for all sectors.
We will delivery within 05-07 days for delivery range from 100km to 200km from store
For orders with delivery range from 30km - 100km, the salesperson will directly agreed delivery time to customers.
Before shipping, logistics department will contact customers to schedule time, specific location for delivery to customers.
Time Delivery and installation: from 8:30 to 21h30 every day of the week.
Request pay change is considered valid if fully agreed the following conditions:
- Products must change payment including registration forms and change delivery of VAT invoice store
- Products are shipped with the complete accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, product packaging, ...) and gifts together (if any).
- Products still in the validity period for the return / exchange (7 days or 14 days of receipt of goods - depending on the policy applies). Effective duration is calculated starting from the date of receipt of goods until the customer sends the item as noted on the postal consignment.
- No support for change pay no satisfactory reason for the policy line installment payment.